Copy letter from Antony Jefferson to Sir Robert Platt, 6 January 1964, mentioning Harold Pendlebury and going on to suggest that the Memorial Fund should be publicised internationally with a reply from Robert Platt, 9 June 1967 describing the history of the fund and its current financial status.
Copy letter and letter
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 JEF/1/9/2/5
- Dates of Creation1964-1967
- Physical Description2 pieces, 3 sheets.