Letter from Jefferson after he had been elected Fellow of the Royal Society, commenting that he would be satisfied if he was awarded the FRCP but that a title was unimportant to him. He goes on to discuss the high rate of taxation and his opinions of the government before talking a little about his lectures and Rowbotham's work on sciatica.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 JEF/2/1/12
- Dates of Creation3 Apr 1947
- Physical Description1 sheet