Letter from Jefferson while he was on holiday asking Rowbotham to send him some tracings of ventricles and asking him about what was happening at MRI. Jefferson was writing up a paper on the optic canal and discusses this in some depth. The letter is annotated by Antony Jefferson who dates the letter to between 1931 and 1935.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 JEF/2/1/2
- Dates of Creationn.d. [193-?]
- Physical Description6 sheets