Letter from Jefferson thanking Rowbotham for comments on his work for the Planning Committee. Jefferson addresses Rowbotham's concerns and talks about the frustrations of committee work that takes time away from 'thinking and doing of a more congenial and scientific kind' but that avoiding such work would be evading a responsibility.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 JEF/2/1/11
- Dates of Creation1 Jan 1946
- Physical Description1 piece