Correspondence between Jefferson and Professor Robert Hunter at the University of St Andrews in which Hunter invites Jefferson to give the final postgraduate lecture at St Andrews and attend the dinner and Jefferson enquires as to getting hold of American apparatus for measuring intra-arterial pressures.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 JEF/1/6/1/128
- Dates of Creation08 Dec 1950-09 Jan 1951
- Physical Description2 pieces