Copy letter to Himsworth thanking him for a visit to the Chester Beattie Institute and discussing the role of the Medical Research Council with regard to judging of projects for the furthering of clinical research in the hospitals. Jefferson had been appointed chairman of the Clinical Research Board of the Medical Research Council in 1953.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 JEF/1/6/1/84
- Dates of Creation4 May 1954
- Physical Description1 sheet