Letter from John F. Fulton at the Yale Medical Library to Sir John Stopford discussing the Spanish translation of Fulton's Mond Lecture, his diabetes, and current work giving lectures in French in Louvain. Fulton also extends his greetings to the Jeffersons and the letter is accompanied by a compliments slip from Stopford suggesting it has been forwarded to Jefferson from him.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 JEF/1/6/1/199
- Dates of Creation08 Oct 1951
- Physical Description2 pieces