Letter with original envelope. The letter is from Jefferson who was in Norfolk on holiday. He describes his activities including sailing, rewriting an article of the optic foramen, visiting a spinal tumour case in London. Jefferson also comments on a case of meningioma at MRI.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 JEF/2/1/3
- Dates of Creation27 Aug 1935
- Physical Description2 pieces