Professional correspondence covering the period 1952-1953. Includes a discussion of M R A Chance's application to the Nuffield Foundation to study primate behaviour, use of Geiger counters when using radioactive susbstances to map brain tumours.
File: Professional Correspondence
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 JEF/1/6/1/222
- Dates of Creation1952-1953
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
Access conditions apply to part of this file; please consult the archivist for further information.