Copy letters to Girdlestone about his paper on embolism of the femoral artery and discussing the case in more general terms, the first letter is annotated by Jefferson 'on embolectomy'. Jefferson had in 1925 performed the first successful embolectomy in England. This correspondence is in response to an article by Jefferson, 'Arterial embolectomy', published in the British Medical Journal in 1935.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 JEF/1/6/1/15
- Dates of CreationNov 1935
- Physical Description2 pieces, 2 sheets