Letter from L.G. Duff Grant, the matron of Manchester Royal Infirmary, regarding Jefferson's intention to use a new theatre to demonstrate an operation for the meeting of the SBNS (Society of British Neurological Surgeons) on 18 May. A note by Antony Jefferson is attached.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 JEF/1/6/1/71
- Dates of Creation21 Apr 1950
- Physical Description2 pieces