Manuscript notes titled Brief résumés of case histories in previously recorded cases, including brief case histories divided into two sections, 'Isolated fractures of Atlas' and 'Complicated fractures of Atlas'. Gives the name of the doctor who previously recorded the cases. Data was used to produce tables one and two in his paper G. Jefferson, 'Remarks on Fractures of the First Cervical Vertebrae', British Medical Journal, 1927, 2(3473), pp.153-7. There are further notes on historical cases of fractured atlas vertebra at JEF/1/1/2/2/8.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 JEF/1/1/1/7
- Dates of Creationn.d. [192-?]
- Physical Description3 sheets