Typescript of speech given by Jefferson at the Manchester Grammar School Old Boy's dinner. Jefferson expresses thanks for his appointment as Junior Steward and proposes a toast to the memory of the founder of the school, Hugh Oldham. Jefferson discusses the classical education which he received at the school and how this affected his scientific career.
Typescript: "The pious memory of Hugh Oldham"
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 JEF/1/2/3/6
- Dates of Creation[c. 1947]
- Physical Description5 sheets