Copy letter to Mr. Cobbett thanking him for sending on the letter from Terence Horsley, and suggesting that Horsley should write a general article about the whole of England, rather than the Manchester Royal Infirmary alone. He comments 'how difficult and delicate the situation is', the situation itself is not described.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 JEF/1/6/1/17
- Dates of Creation20 Dec 1935
- Physical Description1 sheet