Correspondence and papers relating to Jefferson's BBC broadcasts. Includes correspondence between Jefferson and BBC staff, and between Jefferson and members of the public who commented on his broadcasts. The Broadcasts include "Descartes' localisation of the soul" (1950) with a transcript of his talk; "The silent areas of the brain" (1949 and 1950) and Jefferson's Lister oration (1949). Most of the public correspondence concerns "The silent areas"
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 JEF/1/6/1/216
- Dates of Creation1949-1951
- Physical Description1 folder