Letter from Norman M. Dott relating to a forthcoming meeting of the Society of British Neurological Surgeons and the possibility of a discussion on electro-surgery. The letter goes on to describe his experiences of electro-surgery while on a visit to Boston and the experimental operations which Dott conducted on his return.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 JEF/1/6/1/1
- Dates of Creation9 Oct 1929
- Physical Description2 sheets