Personal correspondence, some with professional associates, but others relating to the Jeffersons' house, Jefferson's illnesses, and the local clergy.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 JEF/1/6/5
- Dates of Creation1930-1960
- Physical Description4 items
Scope and Content
Attempts have been made to arrange the correspondence in chronological order, although where original bundles are evident these have been retained and the third file was added to the catalogue at a later date. The first file consists of letters up until 1959, while the second file consists of letters written in Jefferson's final year, all similar in content.