Letters, 1868-1891, mainly to D. C. Lloyd-Owen, from several North Wales clergymen as well as Edward Davies, Dolcaradog, Machynlleth; Morris Davies, Bangor; Catherine Gilbertson, Ceniarth, Machynlleth; W. R. Hall, Aberystwyth; David Howell, Machynlleth; [the Rev.] Josiah Jones, Machynlleth; Morris Charles Jones, Welshpool; Edouard Leblanc; J. Y. W. Lloyd; Owen A. Nares, Kerry; Absalom Prys, Penllwyn; E. G. Salusbury; Richard Williams, Celynog, Newtown; and Owen Slaney Wynne.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 6024C.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004372797(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000372797
- Dates of Creation1868-1891.
- Language of MaterialEnglish, French, Italian, Welsh.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Title based on contents.
Creator ref. no.: Lloyd-Owen MS 39.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 6024C.