Pedigrees of Welsh families mainly connected with Montgomeryshire, including pedigrees of D. C. Lloyd-Owen and the Pughe family of Mathafarn; a letter, 1833, from John Owen, Cuckfield, Sussex to his brother 'Mr D. Owen, Student, Newtown', with a note added by John Owen's wife; copies of 'Supplemental Notes to the history of Darowen' and 'Cyfeiliog Pedigrees', both by D. C. Lloyd-Owen, reprinted from Collections... relating to Montgomeryshire; a letter, 1917, from T. Gwynn Jones to D. C. Lloyd-Owen relating to John Owen, Machynlleth; etc.
Montgomeryshire pedigrees, &c.,
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 6016F.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004372777(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000372777
- Dates of Creation[19 cent.]-1917.
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Title based on contents.
Creator ref. no.: Lloyd-Owen MS 31.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 6016F.