Letters, 1876-1923, mainly to D. C. Lloyd-Owen, most of them concerned with pedigrees, extracts from parish registers, etc. The correspondents include the incumbents of certain Montgomeryshire and Cardiganshire parishes, as well as E. Anwyl, Ty Mawr, Towyn; Charles Ashton, Dinas Mawddwy; John Davies, Aberystwyth; John Humphreys Davies, Aberystwyth; Lewis J. Davies, Llanuwchllyn; D[avid] Howell, Machynlleth; J. M. Howell, Aberdyfi; [the Rev.] R. W. Jones, Aberangell; and Edward Rees, Caersws. Also included is a copy of a letter from Richard Williams, Celynog, Newtown, to Morris Charles Jones, Welshpool.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 6023E.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004372796(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000372796
- Dates of Creation1876-1923.
- Language of MaterialEnglish, Welsh.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Title based on contents.
Creator ref. no.: Lloyd-Owen MS 38.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 6023E.