Letters to Roger Kingdon from Daniel Jones, Professor of Phonetics at University College London 1921-1949, with carbon copies of Kingdon's replies.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 103 MS ADD 311
- Dates of Creation1946-1958
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Roger Kingdon was a writer on phonetics.
The papers are available subject to the usual conditions of access to Archives and Manuscripts material, after the completion of a Reader's Undertaking.
Presented by Adrian Peasgood, Deputy Librarian, University of Sussex Library, in October 1984.
Other Finding Aids
Collection level description.
Conditions Governing Use
Normal copyright restrictions apply.