Robert Leeth (Beeston, co. Chester) to Sir Roger Mostyn: asks for a new lease on behalf of Thomas Parson, an infant for whom he is a trustee, and also timber for floor boards to make a cheese chamber.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-M/D/8
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/M/3516
- Dates of Creation13 Feb 172?
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).