Sir Thomas Mostyn (London and Mostyn) to Lord Winchelsea (Bath): arrangements for sending his brother's body to Mostyn for burial; comments on the efficacy of the Bath waters; thanks for offers of help in sorting out his affairs. Copies.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-M/D/91
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/M/7137
- Dates of CreationSep-Oct 1757
- Physical Description2 items
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).