Copy William Vaughan (Cors y gedol) to Jack Wynne [of Glynllifon] (Chelsea): asks his help in a dispute between Sir William Wynn and Mrs. Vaughan over some dishes and old brass pots and over an unnamed mill, which has led to hot tempers and unkind remarks by Sir William to his friends about his sister [Mrs. Vaughan] and the value of her estate, which may cause them problems.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-M/D/89
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/M/7135
- Dates of Creation12 Dec 1747
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).