By virtue of an inquisition before the Sheriff of co. Denbigh, of the messuages (capital messuage in Bedwell called Plas Dio) and lands of Morgan Whitley esq., former Receiver-General of Taxes for Cheshire and North Wales, in co. Denbigh.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-M/K/1/24
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/M/4001
- Dates of Creation15 Feb 1726/7
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).