Edward Owen and Emma, his wife (Saint Asaph) to Edward Lloyd, esq. (Nottin Hill, near Kinsington Gravel Pits, co. Middlesex): asks help in securing his title to the property in St. Asaph, which he has on lease from Edward Lloyd, which is rumoured not to be good.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-M/D/16
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/M/3524
- Dates of Creation10 Mar 1758
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).