By Julius Caesar, gent., as tenant to Thomas Barker of Gadlis, gent., for messuage and lands in Mertyn as a result of judgment in Flint Great Sessions against Caesar for £400.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-M/K/2/28
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/M/4079
- Dates of Creation26 Sep 1728
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).