Of John Rogers, burgess, to a plot of waste ground on the south side of the town of Flint, with liberty to build thereon, granted by the court leet.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-M/H/1/13
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/M/7196
- Dates of Creation29 Sep 1736
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).