Thomas Pryce Lloyd to Messrs. James Cuddon and Son (Norwich) and Messrs. Williams and McLeod (London): undertaking to assign his interests in the Mostyn estates, in consideration of £1,500 paid to Mr. Thomas of St. James's Square and the release of Mr. Cynric Lloyd from custody.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-M/D/32
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/M/3540
- Dates of Creation19 Apr 1850
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).