Rental of Pantglas estate of Edward Lloyd in the lordship of Eidda, and parishes of Penmachno, Llangelynnin and Gyffin, Conway, Spytty [Ysbyty] and Cerrig y Druidion [Cerrigydruidion], co. Caernarvon and Denbigh, 1774; accounts and vouchers for work on Pantglas estate, including payments to old women in Ysbytty Almeshouses.
Rental, Account and Vouchers
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-M/B/1/11
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/M/3241
- Dates of Creation1773-1774
- Physical Description1 bundle
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).