Of Sir Roger Mostyn, Baronet, and Margaret Wynne, spinster, May 1766, and of Thomas Swymmer Champneys, esq. and Charlotte Margaret Mostyn, spinster, April 1792, and the baptisms of the former's children, all in the parish of Saint George, Hanover Square, co. Middlesex, and declared to be a true copy by Felix Jeffers, clerk to Messrs. Williams and McLeod, of Paper Buildings, Temple, London, solicitors.
Copy of the Marriage Certificates
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-M/I/5/4
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/M/3907
- Dates of Creationn.d.
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).