Roger Mostyn to his father-in-law, Sir Jno Wyn (Gwider): urges him to recall his son, Sir Thomas Wyn, home from his travels abroad as he is needed to conduct business at home and '...the gainage of that countrey speach will helpe him littell to sett a peece of land at Llanroust'.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-M/D/77
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/M/7123
- Dates of Creation09 Oct c.1613
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).