Of some pictures belonging to Sir Roger Mostyn at his house in Bloomsbury Square, London, by Christopher Cock, painter, with a note by one of Sir Roger's servants that his master thought several undervalued or wrongly named.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-M/B/3/6
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/M/7089
- Dates of Creation25 Aug 1721
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).