Of locks, keys and bolts left upon the doors of the chambers of Edmund Herbert, three stories high at No.14 in Coney-Court, Gray's Inn, taken by T. Duck.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-M/X/15
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/M/4322
- Dates of Creation28 Apr 1759
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).