Granted to Robert Bayley, son of George Bayley, late of Wood Street, parish of Saint Alban, Wood Street, London, deceased, two of the executors named in his will being dead and the third renouncing probate. Will (22 Mar 1786).
Letters of Administration (20 Jan 1801)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-M/I/2/125
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/M/3845
- Dates of Creation1786-1801
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).