Granted to Bentley Mcleod of the Temple, London, gent., to administer a term affecting estates in co. Flint belonging to the late Paul Panton of Bagillt, co. Flint and of Plasgwyn, co. Anglesey, esq., deceased.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-M/I/2/160
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/M/3879
- Dates of Creation11 Dec 1840
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).