Given by John Oliver Hanson, William George Prescott, Sir William Baynes and Thomas Chapman, discharging the Gop and Rhyd estates, co. Flint, the Gloddaeth and Gogarth estates, co. Caernarvon, the Neston tithe and messuages and lands at Park Gate, co. Chester, from judgement of £20,000.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-M/A/12/92
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/M/3127
- Dates of Creation27 Apr 1855
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).