From John Davies at Mostyn to H.S. Westmacott reporting on various matters affecting Lord Mostyn's estate including the proposed reopening of the Celyn Bog mine, the saw-mill at Mostyn Quay, and Coed Talon and Flint collieries.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-M/D/36
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/M/5312
- Dates of CreationAug 1857
- Physical Description2 items
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).