From William Johnes, gent., one of the grooms of the Queen's chamber and substitute to Rt. Hon. Lord Buckhurste in the office of swanherdship, for a sum of 6s.8d. paid by Thomas Mostyn of Mostyn, co. Flint, esq., for the right of mastership of his own swans during his life.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-M/B/5/91
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/M/7096
- Dates of Creation10 Nov 1593
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).