To vest the manor or reputed manor of Wadborough/Wadberrow, co. Worcester and other lands there which come to the Rt. Hon. Other, Earl of Plymouth by his mother in Trustees to be sold for raising more money to pay off debts charged upon his paternal estate and for other purposes.
Manuscript Copy of Act
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-M/J/1
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/M/3968
- Dates of Creation1710-1711
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).