Sir Roger Mostyn (Mostyn) to Mrs. Lloyd at John Howells, attorney-at-law (Lincoln's Inn): he understands that some of the Flintshire Quarter Sessions records have remained at Pengwern since the death of Mrs. Lloyd's brother-in-law Edward Lloyd, late Clerk of the Peace. These are to be delivered to Mostyn's brother at Maesmynan so that they may be lodged with the present Clerk of the Peace.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-M/D/11
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/M/3519
- Dates of Creation17 Mar 1728/9
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).