Hon. Savage Mostyn (Mostyn and Walmer) to his sister-in-law, Lady Augusta Mostyn: family and financial matters, his attempts to get himself promoted Major and the cost of the same, references to the court martial of a field officer in the Indian army and a fire at Pengwern, his view on the proposed sale of property at Trelogan.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-M/D/70
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/M/5723
- Dates of Creation1863-1864
- Physical Description12 items
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).