From Thomas Havers, Hamlett Massy, John Weedon and Richard Vine for £4000 received from Darcy Savage, being the purchase money for the manors of Leighton, Great Heston, and Thornton Hough, co. Chester.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-M/B/5/2
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/M/3265
- Dates of Creation29 Sep 1664
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).