Bearing the names of Edward Delaune (March 1648/9) and John Cooper (1651) containing poems, epitaphs, extracts from classical authors, etc., some in Latin and French. The parchment cover bears the date 1605 over part of a French document.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-M/I/9/36
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/M/7163
- Dates of Creation17th Century
- Physical Description1 small volume
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).