Made by Randle Keay of Newmarket, co. Flint, on behalf of his mother in law, Margaret Keay, who is "non compos mentis", that £100 and interest due on mortgage from Edward Mostyn, late of Cae Groyn, has been paid.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-M/B/5/20
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/M/3283
- Dates of Creation14 Feb 1739
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).