James Colebrooke (London) to John Mostyn (Mostyn): financial advice, recommendation of lottery orders, reasons for fall in South Sea Co. stock - "in short tis plain they know no more how to work the machene of Credit when made so Bulkey & Stock at 800 upon their Capitall than I do to execute the most difficult province in the Mathematicks" (15 Oct 1719), a bill regulating South Sea Co. stock, 1716-1720.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-M/C/3/3
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/M/4280
- Dates of Creation1716-1720
- Physical Description7 items
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).