Of Caernarvonshire Great Sessions, concerning a fine levied between John Oldfield, gent., plaintiff, and John Salisbury Davies, gent., Robert Roberts, yeoman, and Margaret, his wife, deforceants, of lands in Llangwstenin, co. Caernarvon. 1793, sent to Thomas Oldfield, esq., of Abergele, by the Clerk of the Peace, Caernarvon.
Extract from the Plea Rolls of Great Sessions
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-M/K/2/72
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/M/4122(a)
- Dates of Creation05 Mar 1849
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).