From Sir Orlando Bridgeman for various sums amounting to £70 paid by Nicholas George, John Mostyn, George Petre, William Mostyn and Edward Pennant to be used for the 'setting forth of his maj'es Pinnace or ship called the Swanne now in Chester water'.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-M/I/9/35
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/M/7162
- Dates of Creation22 Aug 1643
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).