Admission of Thomas Owen gent., burgess of the borough, to a grant for 99 years of a piece of waste ground in the borough, with liberty to erect buildings, rent 4d.
Copy of Court Roll, borough of Flint
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-M/E/4
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/M/3546
- Dates of Creation29 Sep 1748
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).