Relating to title to lands along the estuary of the River Dee including descriptions of the position of the 'Mostyn Mark', temp. Elizabeth I and in 1693, copy of the River Dee Act of 1700, copy of an award made to ascertain the boundaries of the River Dee Company's marshes on the Flintshire shore and distinguish them from the ancient common salt marshes in 1787, and of the decree in the case Crewe v. River Dee Company whereby the claim of the Crown to the White Sands was defeated in 1813.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-M/L/1/1/4/2
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/M/5140
- Dates of Creation16th Century - 1813
- Physical Description1 bundle
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).